Here at A Stay in the Country, we want your pet's visit to fit his or hers needs, so we offer several options.
Kitties have condos for one, two or three kitty family members. Each condo has it’s own lightening, temperature control and ventilation.
Dogs have spacious indoor/outdoor doggy dens, heated floors or your pet can be crated at your request.
All dogs go outside for a romp in our play yards at least 4 times a day, either in groups or individually. Just let us know your preference.
We feed our guests twice a day according to your instructions and we will take care of providing medications at no additional cost to you.
What to bring:
- Your pet, in good health without any fleas, ticks or worms.
- All dogs with ticks or fleas will get an immediate bath at an additional charge.
- A completed boarding application and signed Pet Care Agreement
- Proof of current shot records, including: DHLPP,Bordetella and Rabies and heart worm preventative for dogs.
Distemper, leukemia and rabies for cats.
Puppies must be at least 10 weeks old and current on their shots
- Pets food, enough for their stay. Label with am & pm amounts. You do not need to bag each meal. If you want to save time and plastic, bring food in a labeled container or larger bag w/ a scoop or measuring device.
- Your pet’s stuff, blanket or old shirt, something that smells like you.
- Any chew toys you feel comfortable leaving with your pet. We are big believers in the benefits of dog chewing on appropriate toys.
- Any medications, properly labeled with drug name, dosage and pet’s veterinarian.
- Your pets leash and collar