Bourdow, Bowen & Ellis P.C.
Attorneys At Law
Bourdow, Bowen & Ellis P.C. has served the Richmond, Virginia area since 1987, when Carolyn Bourdow and Michael Bowen merged their law practices. Bourdow, Bowen & Ellis P.C. is a general practice law firm and has continued to operate from its Chesterfield County location, through the years. We have added more attorneys and staff to better serve the clients.
| Area's of practice:|
- Estate planning
- Wills, powers of attorney & medical directives
- Trusts of all types (including special needs trusts)
- Estate administration (probate) & trust administration
- Elder law
- Tax planning, preparation and other tax assistance (including IRS disputes)
- Business startups - sole proprietors, partnerships, corporations and LLC’s
- General business law (contracts, leases, buying/selling businesses, etc)
- Commercial real estate (including 1031 like kind exchanges)
- Civil litigation (related to practice areas)