11013 W Broad St
- Our Vision: To build a healthcare company where the compassion level is high and the delivery of medical supplies to people at home is efficient and hassle-free.
Home Care Delivered, Inc. was founded by Gordy Fox in 1996 as a result of his own personal experience with family members aging and living with chronic medical conditions. He found that it wasn’t easy for people in the home health setting to get the information or the supplies they needed to care for themselves or to follow their physician’s treatment plans properly.
- Our Purpose: We treat every patient like they are our own loved one.
Today, Home Care Delivered services thousands of patients working with over 60,000 physicians and other professional referral sources. We provide patients with their Medicare, Medicaid or other Insurance covered items such as diabetic, incontinence, ostomy, urological, and wound care supplies. Our staff is hired, trained and developed to be purpose-driven.
- Superior Customer Experience: By connecting referral sources, patients, and payers, we make a positive impact on the lives of thousands every day.
Home Care Delivered is the glue that connects the disparate pieces of the home care maze. By working with referral sources, coordinating benefits, obtaining medical documentation and supporting patients, Home Care Delivered pulls together this fragmented market like no other company providing a truly valuable customer experience. At Home Care Delivered, we track the number of “lives” we help everyday.
- Unsurpassed Value: Smooth, hassle-free claims processing for patients and peace of mind for referral sources.
The real value for our patients and referral sources is our seamless billing process. Home Care Delivered has invested in technology that helps us take a patient into our process quickly and smoothly. Once we receive the referral and authorization from the patient, we move the required documentation through our electronic system: the "Teflon Pipeline.” Our system is automated and paperless from insurance verification to processing claims. This seamless process leaves plenty of time for our patient coordinators to build trusting, long-term relationships with our patients.
- A Great Place to Work: We strive to be an employer of choice by today’s important standards by offering competitive compensation, benefits, and training programs leading to both personal and professional advancement. We measure our accomplishments not only through financial and customer success, but through our “teammate” success. At Home Care Delivered, we have a winning culture of accomplishment and purpose.
- Partners: We have partnered with industry-leading manufacturers to provide our customers with quality medical supplies.
- Core Values: Integrity, Caring, Accountability, Responsiveness, Expertise.
Date Joined the BBB
Type(s) of Business
Medical Equipment & Supplies