"The people who live here are what makes this house a home."
We are a private adult care residence. We feature intensive and assisted residential care. We are qualified and experience caregivers. We have over 30 years of experience and is in a cozy and private home. We are located near Lake Anna in Spotsylvania County.
Our experience speaks for its self buy you may call for references. References furnished upon request by calling Lorine Brown at (540) 895-5218 or (540) 872-8912 or faxing (540) 895-5257.
Cost and pay is totally private pay and is based on private care for each and every resident. Lake Anna Elder Care does not accept any insurance, Medicaid or Medicare.
"There is nothing stronger in the world than caring for my residents."
Our residents receive personal care including:
- Daily baths/showers
- 3 home cooked meals
- Afternoon and before bed snack
- 24 hour care- each room monitored
- Laundry services
- Temperature/blood pressure taken as ordered by doctor's orders
- Walks/wheelchair rides
- Home health agencies welcomed
- Out of town visitors welcomed
- Doctor on Call 24/7
- Pharmacy Delivery to door
- Rescue squad within one mile
- Birthdays celebrated with family, friends, and other residents
- Christmas get-togethers with family, friends, and other residents
- One level home with handicap ramp