How our Medical Billing and Claims Process Works
We are the link between your practice, the insurance company and the patient. We provide peace of mind with our medical billing knowledge and expertise. Your time is valuable and you want to dedicate time and resources to your patients. MRA handles the business hassles of medical billing so you can focus on your vital role as a healthcare provider.
Whether you choose traditional billing or EMR, MRA analyzes your process to streamline steps and maximize efficiency and savings.
What we offer:
- Create, update and retain patient accounts including data entry, patient registration, charge entry, posting of payments and contractual write offs.
- File insurance claims electronically where available and submit with supporting documentation
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is available from many insurance companies to your practice’s bank account.
- RR Medicare
- Southern Health
- Tricare North
- VA Premier
- For non-EFT payments, we deposit funds into your bank account. Deposit receipts are faxed, mailed or delivered by courier to you.
- Once we have collected all money for which an insurer is responsible, we follow up with statements and if necessary, dunning letters (overdue payment correspondence)
- We are not a collections agency but perform soft collections, which means we contact patients personally who may need to set up a payment plan.